Mohammed Alhajjy BSN, MSc, CPHQ
Mohammed Alhajjy BSN MSc CPHQ
Medical Informatics Specialist
King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
to lead the evidence based solution implementation project, plus the quality information system.
Mohammed is certified professional in healthcare quality – CPHQ. Additionally, his educational and training backgrounds are vary between nursing, quality & safety, change management and informatics fields.
He has established the AACN-KSA along with a group of critical care nurses in KFSH&RC. Then, he has been elected to be the president of the first collaborative group affiliated with the American Association for Critical-care Nurses since June 2014.
Between 2014 and 2015 Mohammed has been involved with the Saudi Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions – CBAHI, as a standards reviewer.
Mohammed’s interests are driven by his unique combinations of work and educational backgrounds. He is aiming toward improving quality of patients care delivery through the use of health informatics as a tool that enabled clinicians to enhance safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of the Saudi hospitals. Plus, he has been representing KFSH&RC in several healthcare conferences delivering both national and international speeches and workshops in nursing, quality, patient safety, and health informatics.
1. Toastmasters “Riyadh Voice Club” – President since January, 2016.
2. Awarded the 2nd place Best Performance Improvement Project at the KFSH&RC Annual award on 2015.
3. Co-founder of AACN-KSA Collaborative – President since June. 2014 (www.aacn-ksa.org)
4. Quality, Patient Safety and Health Informatics Trainer, since 2010.
5. A member of the Saudi Health Administration Association.
6. Participated with the Saudi Red Crescent Authority as a Volunteered ICU Nurse in the Saudi Field Hospital during the war in Lebanon, 2006.
7. Awarded Best Saudi Nurse at KFSH&RC, 2005